buying a picture
Buying a picture
To buy an original picture or commission one please email me. Many of my paintings are already framed and glazed but they can be sold unframed, with a reduction in price.
To buy cards and prints please visit the online shop.
When funds have been received paintings or images will be shipped.
How to pay
Buyers in the UK may pay by:
- cheque, drawn on a British bank, payable to J C Tomlinson. Email me for where to send your cheque
- banker’s draft, payable to J C Tomlinson, in UK pounds. Email me for where to send your banker’s draft
- direct bank transfer. Please ask for bank details
- PayPal – ask me for details.
Buyers not in the UK may pay by:
UK prices will be converted using www.oanda.com currency converter.
Prices for use of painted images
- single use within a printed document £45
- single use on the cover of a printed document £80
- web use £35
- unlimited use £150
Fees will usually be significantly reduced or waived for charities and not-for-profit educational organisations. All images must be accompanied with a credit and a link back to this website.
Supplying electronic images
Electronic images, supplied as jpgs, can normally be supplied the same day by email or posted on CD.